What surgery (surgeries) would give best results? (Photos)

i can only afford to get lipo on one area along with my TT. What area would you recommend for the best result. I was thinking either posterior belt (?) or love handles. But i would like as close to a hourglass figure as possible.

Tummy tuck+ Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards 

Hello. For the absolute best results I would suggest weight loss to a BMI of 29 or less then a full tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks. Your waistline will be enhanced and you can then approximate an hour glass figure. 
Good luck 

Tummy tuck surgery only

Dear madam,    

Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures , you appear to have significant skin and muscles laxity from the chest bone to the pubic bone as well as rolls in the back.    

I have been in practice for over 29 years and performed tummy tuck surgery on well over 1000  patients. Based on that experience , I would strongly recommend to have only tummy tuck surgery without liposuction at the same time , in order to reduce possible severe complication. In a recent article based on data from insurance company that insures only cosmetic surgery cases, it was shown that combining tummy tuck with liposuction increases the likelihood of severe complications X 10 !     

In my practice only about 10 % of my tummy tuck patients request liposuction.  That is because many of my patients lose a significant amount of fat due to the tightening of the abdominal muscles, which reduces the amount of food that they can eat and their sense of hunger. I perform very aggressive liposuction 6-8 weeks or later after the tummy tuck surgery, since the areas healed very well and there is no risk of circulatory compromise.     

You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.   

Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with flat stomach, low scar and nice belly button. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                      

Dr Widder

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Flank and back liposuction can help shape your waistline.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Extended tummy tuck

The extended tummy tuck is what will give you the best waist as  it includes some waist lipo and will cut out the extra skin in the waist area to give you the best shape. It is also safer and less expensive then some of the other options. The back will have to wait for another day in my mind as too much surgery can increase the risks and you are on a budget. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

You can add liposuction of the flanks (love handles) - I do not recommend doing the tummy or back/bra areas at the same time as a tummy tuck.Discussion with your plastic surgeon is recommended.

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based upon photos provided, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. I offer complimentary consultations to discuss your treatment options. Hope this helps!

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a lateral tension abdominoplasty tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks. This combination of procedures will give you a flat tummy, with a contoured waistline. You will need to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

I would recommend posterior flank (love handles) liposuction to be done at the time of your TT. Additionally, if you were able to lose weight prior to your procedure, you would get great results. Best of luck!

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photo. I would recommend you to fins a doctor that will give you lipo in all areas needed instead of just 1 area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD