How can I smooth out my butt and thighs? (photos)

I'm a very active 29 yr old. I gave birth to my son 9 years ago. I workout and play volleyball regularly. I feel like no matter what I do I can't get my butt and thighs to smooth out. Please help!

Treating cellulite

Thank you for your question smello1206. Cellulite is a common condition that is challenging to address. I have not seen very impressive results with non-invasive modalities. But I have seen good results with Cellulaze. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- Legs and Buttocks WITH CELLFINA

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. Fat can be grafted to the buttocks for lifting and sculpting. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Cellfina is FDA approved for cellulite and would be best with fat grafting and contouring.  est, Dr. Emer