A cavity under a crown?

If you get a cavity under your crown within 18 months and you do practice good hygiene (also the dentist that put the crown on left part of an original filling) is it the dentist fault?

Cavity under crown #DrSoftTouch

The best way to prevent a cavity under a crown is proper oral hygiene. Many times people develop decay under a restoration due to food not being removed from around the crown, causing a buildup of bacteria. I highly recommend daily brushing and flossing and keeping up with dental check ups. That way, any issue that is developing can be caught and taken care of early on. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.