Revision facelift and quad bleph with "fat transfer' 7 months ago. This is what I am left with! Dr. doesn't want to talk (Photo)

My nose has become so thin on the bridge that I can hardly wear glasses. My eyes look terrible. And my face and neck are getting thinner everyday. My ps will not talk to me. Released me at 2 1/2 mos post op. What can be done about this? He did revision facelift and was suppose to do fat transfer.

Re-do facelift

Hello and thank you for your questions and pictures.

First and foremost, not all facelifts are the same. Not all surgeons are the same. You bring up good questions. However, your nose should not change after a primary or secondary facelift. You also mention that areas are getting thinner. This may be due to the swelling subsiding. I'm surprised that your doctor does not want to speak with you. I suggest that you reach out to your doctor again. Communication requires two people that want the best for you. You selected this doctor based on your "homework." Do your best to keep the communication pathway open in a constructive manner. 

I have performed re-do facelifts for patients that had your concerns. If you look at the link provided and go to the gallery section, you will see patients with follow up pictures at 3, 5 and 8 years after surgery. The best patient to look at is case # 2679. Her neck / jowl / naso-labial profile is similar to yours. While her case was not a re-do, her 5 year follow up pictures shows a lasting improvement. 

Without more information regarding the fat transfer, I cannot advice you regarding this. 

Sincerely,

Dr K

Facelift revisions

I can't speak in detail, because these complicated issues require an in-person evaluation so I can see everything with my own eyes.  I do note some undercorrection of your cheek, but that's correctable with some filler or repeat fat grafting, which is sometimes necessary.  Did you have a rhinoplasty?  Not sure why it's thinner.  I do notice that on your preop photo, you were a little over-filled, especially in the mid/lower face which was giving you a bit of an unnatural appearance.  As I mentioned, tough to tell exactly.  If you feel you need lifted more on the left (right looks ok?), then, after you've done fillers (probably Sculptra) for under-eye area, you could no Ultherapy, which is a nonsurgical way to lift/tighten the skin without an incision.  

Cain R. Linville, MD