I had facelift revision. PS said I had houndog eyes & needed a quad bleph. I'm extremely disappointed. What can be done? (Photo)

PS stated I had hound dog eyes and needed a quad bleph. I went to him, because it needed a facelift revision with fat transfer. I had been hollowed out by another surgeon who took subcut fat from my face. When I woke up he told me that he had removed all three fat pads and the upper lid incisions started below my natural eye crease and went out and beyond my eye. Now I am left with this, that gets worse every day .

Facelifting #woundhealing #cosmeticsurgery #beauty #multipleprocedures

Dear Leisa1

Thank you for your question and photos!  I am sorry that you are unhappy. It is early after your surgery- so any correction for now should be with fillers and Botox.  Any scarring can be treated - if possible - with IPL or laser .  I would advise you to let things settle and seek another opinion in person - an examination helps much more than just photos!

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD

Early results after eyelid surgery

It is too early to comment on your result with confidence. Swelling can change postoperative results for months and first real result is approximately 6 months after surgery. This in particular the case when eyelid surgery is combined with fat grafting!

You should wait few more months to see more permanent result and than discuss your complains in an open manner with your surgeon. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

2 months Post Op

I se that you still have a bit of hooding over your left eye, and I would assume this is what is bothering you.  At two months after your operation there can still be some swelling.  We usually wait about 6 months post op before we make too many decisions about the need for revisions, but you should speak with your surgeon about a small upper left bleh revision if the eyelid does not even up with time.As you can see from your pre op pictures, you were a bit asymmetric on the left side to begin with.

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon