Cash on hand?

How much money is a beast lift and tummy tuck together? Do you have to pay for them separately if your getting done in one surgery

How much for surgery

Thanks,for your question. The fees for Plastic Surgery procedures vary depending on where you are in the country. I see that you are in Texas. There are many excellent Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Texas. I suggest you begin with looking for one or two or even three Board Certified Plastic surgeons near you by going to the following website: ASPS.org. I encourage you to get several opinions. Generally, if the two procedures are done together there will be a discount. Beware of being tempted to have the surgeries done by a doctor who is NOT Board Certified and not properly trained to do the procedures. Who does your surgery IS more important than shopping for the 'best price' 

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

The Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Costs vary, though combined procedures are generally less expensive.

As other surgeons have indicated, the cost of a mommy makeover varies depending on the surgeon and location, but I urge you to be wary of “too good to be true” situations when choosing a surgeon. While the cost is certainly an issue that needs to be considered before deciding whether or not a mommy makeover is right for you, you definitely don’t want to sacrifice the quality of your experience. Having multiple procedures done at once will typically reduce the cost, compared to having them done as separate procedures, but you’ll want to consult your surgeon to gauge costs. Just be sure to work with a trusted, board-certified plastic surgeon.

A breast lift and abdominoplasty will cost $10-$15,000.

Depending on your size, health, the efficiency of your surgeon, and whether an overnight stay will be necessary expect to pay $10,000-$15,000 for these two operations.

Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck cost

Although everyone requires different aspects of the surgical procedures that may alter the costs, an average cost for these 2 procedures would be $11-12,000 including the surgeon's fees, anesthesia and the facility fees.  This doesn't include ancillary procedures like liposuction.

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover cost

Hi Mommy1400,

Thank you for your question. The answer to your question varies depending on where your live and where you work. Our example, here is Scottsdale, Az is that a typically tummy tuck with full-torso liposuction costs at least 10-13k and a simple breast lift without implants costs about 8k. This costs include anesthesia, facility fee and surgeons fees. Of course these prices vary and some patients will take longer for their surgery to be completed.

Prices for a combination procedures are centered around the type of anesthesia, facility fee, and surgeon's fees. If your surgeon is proficient then the anesthesia and facility fee will likely be less. Of course all surgeons charge different fees based on their expertise or training. 

The best idea is to see a couple of board certified plastic surgeons. Don't pick a surgeon based on cost but on quality. Its your body. You want value and wan the best is for you. Good luck!!!!!

Sincerely,
Carlos Mata M.D.

Costs of mommy makeover surgery?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants (if utilized)… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Fees

Thank you for the question and fees vary from office to office and city to city as do skills.  Sogo on some consults compare fees, look at photos and find the right surgeon for you.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Cash on hand?

Thank you for your question. Prices for a breast lift and tummy tuck are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the number and types of surgical procedures as well as the cost of any implants used and any garments. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the TX region. Hope this helps.