Metal showing on crown that was filed.

I just had a crown installed (tooth 47). I think my original tooth might have been high so the crown was too high. The dentist had to filed it down a lot. He even filed a little bit some of the upper teeth. Now, there is a big metal middle showing and I would like to get that fix. What are my options ?

Meta Crown

Well, dear for this concern you should talk to your dentist because without seeing it is not possible to say anything.

San Diego Dentist

Metal show through on crown #DrSoftTouch

It sounds like the dentist adjusted your crown and now the metal underneath the porcelain is showing. It's difficult to make a porcelain fused to metal crown esthetic.  Zirconia is just as durable as PFM, looks very natural and is metal free, so you'll never have to worry about that metal show through. I would recommend speaking with your dentist about your concerns. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.