How Long Do I Have to Wait After Having a Baby to Get Fat Transfered to my Butt?

i havent had my baby yet but would like the Procedure did Immediately after i have my baby so i can use the fat that was gained due my preganacy.

Timing after pregnancy

You should wait at least 6 months after giving birth. This allows your body to recover a bit from the experience. However, you may get it sooner if your surgeon and OBGYN clear you.

Timing after pregnancy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Brazillian Butt Lift Time Period afeter Baby

Great Question. When you are cleared from your OB-GYn and Plastic Surgeon based on whether you had a C-section or complication at birth. As short as 1 month , as long as 6 months. This is a deceision between you and your doctors!.

Dr J

Dr J