How Long Do I Have to Wait After Having a Baby to Get Fat Transfered to my Butt?

i havent had my baby yet but would like the Procedure did Immediately after i have my baby so i can use the fat that was gained due my preganacy.

Timing after pregnancy

You should wait at least 6 months after giving birth. This allows your body to recover a bit from the experience. However, you may get it sooner if your surgeon and OBGYN clear you.

Brazillian Butt Lift Time Period afeter Baby

Great Question. When you are cleared from your OB-GYn and Plastic Surgeon based on whether you had a C-section or complication at birth. As short as 1 month , as long as 6 months. This is a deceision between you and your doctors!.

Dr J