Is a lift necessary or can I achieve the fullness and size I'm looking for with an implant size of maybe 300cc-400cc HP? (Photo)

I'm looking to be a C cup small D, I'm 5'2 110lbs (petite) , mother of 1

Is a lift necessary or can I achieve the fullness and size I'm looking for with an implant size of maybe 300cc-400cc HP?

Based on your photos your nipple is above the inframammary crease and you should not need a breast lift.  A dual plane breast augmentation with implant beneath the muscle may be your best option.

Be aware that the right breast is larger and lower in this asymmetry will be more obvious once the breasts are enlarged.  I would also expect the right breast implant to drop sooner and further than the left side.

No, you do not need any lift for an excellent result. You should not get set on a specific implant "size", but instead communicate well with your surgeon about what final proportions you desire (I use "wanna be" photos with patients) and your surgeon will be the best person to determine what dimensions and volume implant will suit you best.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breasts implants size

Dear madam,
 Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures , you appear to be small A cup size with very mild ptosis, however, your areolas are quite large and will get larger with implants due to stretching. 
   So, the lift issue is your personal preference. I had patients with similar situation to your who wanted their breasts very perky , like before they had children and requested mini lift (donut). Additionally, the procedure will reduce your areolas to more attractive size and will prevent them from getting bigger, due to the stretching by the implants.
   As far as implants size, you did not provide us with your chest circumference in inches , which is critical for the correct implant size selection. Let's assume that you are presently 32 small A cup size. To become 32 small D , you will need implants with volume of 375 cc. For 34 small D - 450 cc implants.
 In regard to implants type, you really don't need HP implants. I have been in practice for 29 years and performed breasts augmentation with implants on thousands of patients. I use almost exclusively smooth, round, moderate profile saline implants to the delight of my patients. 
 You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good and satisfying outcome. So, do your due diligence and choose wisely.
 Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                             Dr Widder

From your photos you do not require a lift and can achieve a nice result with a breast augmentation alone. Consult with an experneced board ceritfied plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Lift vs implant

Thank you for your question

You do not need a lift .

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

No breast lift needed

Dear fortheloveofb00bs,
You do not need a breast lift and will have a GREAT result with breast implant augmentation alone.  Be sure to consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

No lift likely

It does not look like you need a lift with your implants. Now picking the right implant requires an in-persn evaluation. 

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you do not need a lift.  Breast implants with a dual plane technique should give you a nice result.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Is a lift necessary

You probably will not need a lift since none of your breast tissue is below the inframammary fold. You will need the distance between the fold and the nipple to stretch to center the nipple with that size implant. Your surgeon will need to lower the fold depending on how much stretch he/she anticipates. Good luck. 

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Your areoal/nipples are above the level of your inframammary fold.  Therefore, you only need the breast augmentation to have a nice result.  A lift is not necessary in your case.