I have been looking for a service to get rid of the bags under my eyes. Any suggestions? (photos)

I would need to know what the best option is the cost and how long it would last for non surgical.

Best treatment for your under eyes

Hello there, it's difficult to tell in the picture but it looks like you have some hollowing along with some prominence of fat pockets.  You should see a surgeon that has extensive experience in eyelid surgery and eyelid fillers to determine what your best option is.  If your fat pockets are prominent, eyelid fillers are not the optimal option and you would rather require a lower lid blepharoplasty. Best of luck, Dr Chris

Under eye bags

Hi,The causes of bags when smiling may be a combination of prominent perioribital muscles, hollowing, skin type and laxity, and fat distribution. It would be best to consult a local eyelid specialist for the best options tailored to your eyelids. Some patients do well with fillers or botox to relax a prominent orbicularis muscle vs eyelid surgery, fat transfer or laser resurfacing. Hope this helps.

Malena Amato, MD
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Eye Bags

Hi Jeszika47

Thanks for posting. It's great hearing from the RS community about their concerns. Subject to consultation, the best results can be discussed.

PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma involves the injection of a patient’s own plasma and growth factors in to targeted areas by a cosmetic specialist. The small injections of PRP can significantly improve the appearance of skin by regenerating collagen production, which can assist in adding volume, improving fine lines, scar improvement. PRP can also address the dark areas under the eyes.
Filler: Wrinkles, creases and lines in these areas can be treated by filling the skin with a specially formulated gel ‘filler’. This is injected into or under the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin), pushing up and flattening the crease or wrinkle. There is a very wide range of products currently available and the most usual component in modern wrinkle fillers is hyaluronic acid. This substance is found naturally in almost all body tissues. When injected as a filler, it is immediately effective in correcting creases and is slowly absorbed over 6-12 months. 

See how you go with those options otherwise, there is always surgical, which is below.

Lower eyelid surgery aims to address the bags under the eyes. Excess skin and removal or reshaping of the fat smooth’s the contour between the lower eyelid and the cheeks. Your cosmetic surgeon will assess if the procedure can be performed under local anaesthetic.

Fillers

Your photo isn't great, but an HA filler like Restylane is typically my "go-to" treatment for under eye bags and dark circles. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be assessed in person and discuss options and costs.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This area is best treated with lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and peels.  This prevents the need for surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Under eye fillers

Thank you for posting your pictures. Hard to evaluate your picture on animation (smiling). You are young, and it seems like your tear trough (indent in the inner part of your lower eyelid) is starting to show. Many young patients are benefiting from HA fillers at the tear trough area to improve the overall appearance of their "under eye bags". In many instances the appearance of bags is actually the result of volume loss in the periorbital area. Injections in this area is best performed by someone with experience in oculoplastic surgery. There is a lot that can be done these days with less invasive techniques such as fillers in this area. Do your research and find a well trained doctor. Make sure he shows you before and after photos. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!