Looking for a great surgeon for BBL; I'm from Long Island, NY?

BBL in New York

Dear Kamilamcgrorty,There are many American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeons in the NYC area.  With the popularity of BBL in this day and age, surely you must know someone or someone who knows someone that has had a BBL that you can get a referral from.  Good luck!

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after photos on their websites prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL

There are many good BBL surgeon in the NY area. You can look at the ASPS or ASAPS websites for surgeons in your area. I perform lipo and BBL's all the time. Good luck!