How do I fix this? (Photos)

I had Lipo of my thighs and now left with dents, fat pockets, and saggy butt from to much fat being removed from banana rolls. Please tell me this is fixable. I can't even wear jeans without being self conscious. How do I decide on the surgeon to fix if fixable?

Irregularities after liposuction

The good news - these irregularities and dents can be improved, through the use of fat grafting methods.  

The bad news - it will require another surgery to do this.

Best to seek out someone who does a good amount of revisional liposuction & fat grafting work.

Hidef liposuction revision in Los Angeles

I would suggest my Hidef Liposuction Revision technique that includes laser tightening, RF multiplane tissue tightening, lipocavitation, and fibrous release with fat grafting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Getting you in jeans again with VASER Hi def, ThermiRF, ultrasound, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra

The best treatment for this is VASER hi definition liposuction in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound with fat grafting in order to tighten the area lift the buttock.RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and Cellfina can be used to smooth out the skin's appearance. I recommend getting a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat injections

Fat injections are the way to go to try to fix this area.  Best of luck in your pursuit to have this corrected.