What type of a skin treatment should I be searching for?

My skin has been breaking out alot lately. Im always getting white heads. I did the whole exfoliating and such but see no difference. My forehead is my main concern. I have small tiny lil bumpy pimples and when i put on makeup the texture shows so much. Im a makeup artist so this is a problem for me. They arent white the ones on my forehead. I will attach pictures. Thank you

Peels

Thank you for your question. Chemical peels can be a great treatment for acne. There are several different strengths, so you can let the provider know how much "down time" you have. It may help to do extractions and then the peel on top so it can go deeper. However you want to a consult a physician in the area to make sure you get the best treatment for your skin.

Peels

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}