What type of scar is this? Pics are of scar fully healed and slightly irritated (Photo)

I've had this scar for over a decade and I still don't understand what type of scar it is. Some days I wake up and it's Brown, and other days, its an even darker brown. It becomes inflamed and swells up when irritated, sometimes scabby, and its slightly indented. The skin is ultra sensitive so I don't touch it much unless cleaning my face. When its fully healed, little fuzz hairs grow normally like on the rest of my face and I can barely feel the scar on my face even though it's indented.

Scar therapy for the chin

This may be a type of oil based skin reaction as it changes with time. I would suggest a consultation with a dermatologist to discuss options for treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Indented scar

It appears from your photograph that you have an indented scar which requires a filler to correct. A bleaching cream can be used as well to help lighten up the skin and bring it back to normal. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green