Swelling or bone? (Photo)

Overall I am very happy with my result. I am just over four weeks now. However there is one pretty big issue. From a certain angle I have a rather large bump on my nose that can be very unflattering. Can you look at the pictures and give me a personal opinion as to whether this is swelling or bone? It is most apparent when my nose is being viewed at 3/4...as I move my head more to the side it becomes less apparent. Thank you

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 1 month, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty at 4 weeks

At 4 weeks you are still swollen. If you have a residual bump then you might need a revision. It is too early to tell.