Is this just swelling? (photos)

I am only 3 days post op of a tummy tuck revision with lip for some areas that needed touching up, especially my right lower area which had a huge fat area. Is this swelling 3 days out or will I need more revisions from this asymmetry?

Post-Op Swelling

Most patients will be placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks.

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate. If you find yourself continuously worried about your swelling and the healing process it would be good to visit your surgeon for an evaluation to make sure everything is progressing well. Good luck.

Is this just swelling?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I see your area of concern but at three days after both a TT revision and liposuction you are most likely seeing swelling.  Much of this will persist over the next 6-8 weeks but if you do not see steady improvement I would voice your concerns  to your surgeon to ensure that you are not developing a seroma or other discrete fluid collection to the tissues.  Hope this helps.