Why does my scar keep fading, and coming back? (Photo)

I used to use a mixture of a lightening cream called Bio Claire and Coco Butter Lotion for this scar about once or twice a day, and it worked. When I stopped using it, my scar became dark again. In another instance I used the soap of an Indonesian product called Franch Oil. One shower with this product, and the scar was gone completely, but only for a few days or so. This completely boggled my mind. Why won't this scar go away?

Dark pigmentation and Melarase PM

Dark scars often do come back. I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM cream to help reduce pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Dark pigmentation and Melarase PM

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles