Another revision needed? My stomach looks uneven and still too much skin (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck in April 2016. Had too much skin left on bottom and had dog ears so had a revision sept 28th 2016. Now my stomach looks uneven and still too much skin. Looks like I'll need another revision right?

Revisin of tummy tuck

a certain percentage of tummy tuck patients can achieve a cosmetic benefit from a "touch -up" or a revision . It is important to be realistic in your expectations and be aware that revisions are  designed to yield an improvement ,not perfection . Optimally review this option with your surgeon .

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Yes...

one of the tricky things sometimes even for experienced body contouring surgeons to get 'perfect' is the amount of excess skin to resect and how to translate that resection into a symmetrical and properly placed scar devoid of redundancies and 'dog ears'....this requires experience, judgment and meticulous attention to detail

Take your time this go around and be satisfied that an experienced revision body contouring surgeon has a plan you can embrace and have confidence in

Good luck...