Redness on breast 2 months after breast augmentation with areola reduction. (photo)

I've noticed a redness aroubd my areola and towards the bottom of my left breast. I had my procedure two months ago and haven't had any problems so far. My breast is a little tender when I touch the red area but not painful at all and I almost can't tell the difference between the tenderness of either breast. Is this something I should be concerned about? I haven't changed any lotions or soaps since the beginning either.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Redness around breast

If you have redness and tenderness around your breast, it is best to see your surgeon for an examination. Best of luck.

Red breast 2 months post op

You did not mention what type of implants you have, but if they are TEXTURED silicon gel or saline, they may be causing this, Otherwise it is cellulitis or infection, and is best followed by your surgeon.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Cellulitis?

It could be cellulitis or an infection.  Best to be seen in person by your surgeon.  Good luck........