Looking for plastic surgeon in Long Island area, board certified that specializes in high lateral tension tummy tuck? (Photos)

I prefer the lifting tightening and clean salmon and lines of the high-level tension tummy tuck vs. The traditional tummy tuck if they're all doctors on here from Long Island that specialize in this type of time to talk please contact me has been consuming my days all day long trying to research and find a doctor that specializes in this

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. You definitely need an in person consultation. Based on your photos you may not need a tuck, but rather be well served with liposuction only. I would encourage you to consider having liposuction of the flanks and back in addition to the abdominal liposuction. Good luck!

HLT abdominoplasty

As a board certified plastic surgeon with over 30 years in practice, my advice is to find the right plastic surgeon and not to prejudge based on a particular procedure or incision.  I do not see the indication for this procedure based on your photographs. In my opinion, the pain level during recovery is higher. The traditional abdominoplasty scar is largely inside the bikini line and, given your skin coloration, will fade away quite nicely best wishes?

Tummy tuck

Each technique offers something a bit different. Many of the HLT procedures I have seen have had to keep a small vertical incision along the lower abdomen( the old umbilical site) because it was not taken out.  If you do not have alot of lax tissue along the lateral abdomen area, then this procedure is not for you.  Best of luck.

Type of Surgery

In person exam would be most useful but you do not appear, based on these photos you do not appear to require this procedure. Your photo doesn't demonstrate much excess skin, but possibly separated abdominal muscles- a diastasis recti. A different type of Tummy Tuck such as Mini or Floating Abdominoplasty could better suit your needs.

All the best

Looking for the right surgeon?

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question.  I would strongly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your candidacy for a tummy tuck procedure.  From the photos that you included with your post, it appears as though you might be a better candidate for a liposuction procedure to address the fullness of your abdomen and flanks, but in the absence of a physical exam it is impossible to say for sure.  Ideal candidates for tummy tuck procedures (regardless of technique) are those patients who present with excess and lax abdominal skin and those who complain of a diastasis or separation of their abdominal wall muscles.

I would encourage you to schedule a consultation appointment with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will perform a physical exam to determine the best course of action to address your specific concerns.  I hope you find this helpful and I wish you the best.

Tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question you are a good candidate for liposuction. Recently invented Nutational Infrasonic Liposclupture (NIL) system developed for solving several problems related with prior techniques using surgical incisions to remove excess fat tissue resulting in prolonged operation time, need of general anesthesia, more tissue damage, bleeding, higher complication rate, prolonged healing period and scarring. It is especially affective in difficult and large areas like the abdomen, buttocks, back, upper arms thighs and knees and in such areas superior to Laser Lipolysis System which is designed to be applied in gentle parts of body. In NIL technique, a cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements creating ultrasonic waves allows removing fat tissue gently and safely without harming any other tissues. 

Tummytuck or Liposuction

Janet.  Judging from your photos, you may need only liposuction of your abdomen and flanks. Not sure why you think you need Tummytuck? Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to help you decide your best options. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Tummy tuck in Long Island

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lateral tension abdominoplasty tummy tuck.

Thank you for your question and noticing that this is a superior procedure done properly.  You would need to be examined to see if you were a candidate in consultation. This is principally the Abdominoplasty procedure I perform 90%+ of the time as I trained with the inventor of this procedure Dr. Ted Lockwood. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS