3 weeks post-op TT, belly button is leaking clear liquid and is white. Is this normal? (photo)

I feel concerned and worried of how this looks is it normal plus my belly button is leaking clear liquid i am almost 3 weeks out

Exposed suture

Based on your photo, the issue seems to be from a spitting stitch. Schedule an appointment to see your surgeon, but this isn't something that is going to cause problems in terms of your healing. This area may heal at a slower rate than the rest of your incision line, but it will heal. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck question

The picture you included is of your lower abdominal incision and not your bellybutton. The  lower abdominal incision has a small area where it separated and there may be a small amount of necrotic tissue. The best thing to do is to make your plastic surgeon aware of what is occurring and to closely follow up with them.

Tummy Tuck Surgery

You have a small separation of your wound with an exposed suture.  The stitch can be removed and just dressings will allow your wound to heal. The healing of that area may lag behind the healing of the rest of your wound but ultimately will settle down.

Deborah Ekstrom, MD
Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Wound healing issue

You have what looks like a minor dehiscence of the incision which will often heal with local wound care. Best of luck.