Indent Scar. Is it possible to remove this? (photo)

Hello i had scar excision 2 years ago. It left me with a indent scar. I visited manu plastic surgerons 1 year after the scar excision. They told me there is nothing thwy can to remove the new scar. i wanted to know if its posisble to remove this scar

Indented Scar and Fillers

The best approach would be to fill the scar with Restylane and over time it will build collagen and be hardly noticeable.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Small scar...

I agree with the plastic surgeon you already saw. It's a very small scar an in time will become less and less visible. Not much to do. Best, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD