I would love to know how much fuller lips would cost (Photo)

what different types of procedures do they have to make your lips more fuller and plump ? I want the kylie jenner lips they are so gorgeous

Lip Augmentation

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

The cost of filler varies according to the type of product used and how much product is required to achieve the desired effect.

Fillers

This can often  be achieved with hyaluronic acid fillers in the lips. These last 6-9 months in most cases.  It may require one or more syringes for some.

Lip augmentation

There are 2 ways to go for lip augmentation. Injectibles, like Juvederm ultra plus or fat transfer. Start with Juvederm, because it is fairly temporary, and if you don't like them, it goes away in 3-6 months. If you like the look, then go for fat transfer, as it lasts longer. Prices vary by region and surgeon experience, don't cheap out and find somebody that knows what they are doing! Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip Augmentation and Price

Lip Augmentation is an art like any other cosmetic injection and  would not choose my doctor based on price. It usually takes one syringe to augment the lips.  Depending on the type of injection the price ranges typically form $800 to $1,000 depending on the type of injection and the experience of the injector.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with cosmetic injections.