Face scar from surgery and revision, would a second revision make it worse? (photo)

is this hopeless for me? I had a mole removed three years ago from a facial ps that had two lumps on ends. One was definetely a dog ear. I went to another ps to remove dog ear and surgery day he talked me into full scar revision. Niw the scar is worse. The whole scar is a slit. I didnt have that before. You could also still see dog ear. Im so sorry i had faith in this doctor. Is a second revision going to make thus worse? Do i have to accept this?

Facial scar revision

I would use a combination of treatments including Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers to improve your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar Revision

This scar is very difficult to treat. Ematrix laser may make the scar less visible but I would avoid more surgery. Please consult an expert in laser scar treatment. Best, Dr. Green