Are there any Drs here that perform TCA Cross method for acne scars in Long Island?

I hear very bad things about the success of the Fraxel laser treatment for icepick/rolling/boxcar acne scars. I've gotten some laser resurfacing treatments and they have not worked! I am specifically looking for skin specialist fully licensed with an excellent success rate for treating acne scars on Long Island

Acne scars should be targeted by specific methods.

Acne scars should be targeted by specific methods. You can see from my YouTube channel why I don't like Fraxel laser for acne scars, it is because it does not 'target' scar types. I know that Dr Ron Sheldon and Co. in NY are World renounded, as is Dr Roy Geronemus for acne scar treatments. Might be worth while visiting them. All the best,Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist