Why won't it just go away? (photos)

August will be 6 months I had a BBL done my left hip / buttocks swells everytime I sit for too long and when pressure is released it softens up BUT while it's swelling it pokes out and is very noticeable i was wondering what was it

Why won't it just go away?

Technically at 6 months out from surgery, you can still have swelling, but your particular description does not sound normal. You should see your PS to make sure that all looks okay.

BBL issue

I think that you need to see your surgeon. It may just be routine swelling. It could be a fluid collection. Best to be evaluated in person.