How long does Belotero vs Restylane last in the upper eyelid sulcus and temples areas due to hollowing?

What would be the best option? How long is recovery before presentable? To note, hollowness is due to to fat being removed during blepheroplasty leaving me hollow. Your expertise is appreciated.

Radiesse and Sculptra for the temple hollows - #Williamsville, NY

I like Radiesse and Sculptra for the hollows in the temples. It will last 12-14 months. 

Best
Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Belotero vs Restylane and Longevity

Both Belotero and Restylane can be used and last a similar length of time, approximately six months.  I prefer Sculptra for temporal hollowing over the other fillers which bruise and don't fill well.  Best, Dr. Green