Recovery period for Body Jet Lipo?

i would like to know how long will i bee swollen with the jet lipo also when can i start excercising again?

2 Weeks for Strenuous Exerice

While individual healing time varies, two weeks is a good average time to avoid intense exercise. Most of my patients do well, however, by beginning walking or other light aerobic activity the day following the procedure.  This helps to reduce inflammation and decreases overall soreness.

Brentwood Physician

Recovery for Body Jet Lipo

Because the body jet is gentler than the traditional lipo my patients have quicker recoveries with less swelling and bruising. After 2 weeks you can resume exercise. Everyone heals differently but you can expect swelling to last 1 to 3 months in most cases to some degree.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon