I have a breast lift with implants now having an explant, will I need a new breast lift or will the one I have be fine?

My first surgery was 1/12 yrs ago then right breast has capsula contracture. Had revision changed implants six months later now having another capsular contraction in the same breast so my surgeon suggest we remove the implants and what do I do with this breast lift will it work with out implants or do I need a revision?

Breast Lift after Implant Explantation

Great question.  This is difficult to do with no before and after photos or landmarks.  However, there are several factors that your board certified plastic surgeon will take into consideration.  Your current implant size, the elasticity/integrity of your skin, and the quality of your breast tissue.  This will require an in person consultation for the best advice on how you should move forward in making the best medical decision.  Good luck to you!  

Thank you for the question. Specific advice would necessitate in-person evaluation and a full communication of your goals and options. 
Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts.
When the time is right, seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Explantation

Explanting implants is usually pretty straight forward. As for a lift to follow it is difficult to say unless at least photos were posted. It also depends upon the quality of the tissues and how much implant volume to native breast there is as well.

So many factors...

...go into providing you with an educated answer.  Implant size currently in, position of breast and nipple landmarks now, quality of your skin and breast tissue- really the list goes on.  Your board certified plastic surgeon should be able to review all of those things and give you the best answer.  You might want to get a couple of opinions.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear about your repeated capsular contracture issues.  It is difficult to know if you will require an additional lift with implant explantation with knowing how large your implants are and without a series of photographs to assess your current breast appearance.  Definitely speak to your surgeon about your concerns, they should be able to tell you the likelihood of additional corrective surgery needs.