Broken 2nd premolar. Went to Two Dentists, one said he could save it, the other one was not as optimistic. Any suggestion?

I have multiple problems with my teeth ever since my final wisdom teeth have come in. One night I was eating chips and a good portion of my 2nd right premolar had fallen out. before, I had experienced pain in that tooth, but the ache would go away and not return. the tooth had also been previously filled. Now there is a very large portion of it gone. What can I do? The break did not hurt and I don't feel any pain. I am even able to chew food. It is not broken off the gum line.

Nicole

Unfortunately we do not have enough information in the form of radiographs or photos to give you an opinion. If you have two differing opinions I would get each to explain their position.  Then you need to choose which one you trust.  Good luck!

Seattle Dentist