How to get rid of my pooch after childbirth? (Photo)

Had a baby in 2013 then this appears how do I go back to normal flat stomach I have a pooch on stomach as well

How to get rid of my pooch after childbirth?

Based on your photos, you are not a straight forward abdominoplasty candidate because you don't have a large amount of loose skin.  Part of the abdominal bulge you see is only partially due to fat and also likely due to stretched out abdominal muscles and the need for diastasis recti repair.  Liposuction alone will probably not give you a flat abdomen.  You may have options including a muscle repair-only abdominoplasty with liposuction or an abdominoplasty with floating umbilicus.  The most important thing for you would be to consult in person with a few board certified plastic surgeons to determine the best appoach and correct evaluation. Best of luck.

Abdominal fat

I actually think your tummy looks pretty good.  If diet and exercise don't help, you might consider liposuction.  I don't think a tummy tuck is indicated for your situation.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Pooch after pregnancy

can be managed with many procedures.  It really depends on what your expectations are that will determine just what would be recommended.  An exam is mandatory as well so schedule a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgery and choose what will work for you.  But things that can be considered include Thermi, SmartLipo, Coolsculpting, Liposuction alone, and a mini-tuck with muscle plication.

Curtis Wong, MD

Tummy tuck

Its really difficult to be sure, without a proper in person evaluation, but without any doubt you will need some sort of tummy tuck, which kind has to be decided in the office after examine you properly. 

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

After pregnancy "pooch."

It looks like you've got a combination of some excess fat, muscle relaxation and skin stretching from your pregnancy.  You would need to be seen in person to determine your goals and the options available to you. Choices would include liposuction alone for reduction of your fat padding, mini tummy tuck to tighten muscles and remove a small amount of skin/fat from your lower belly, or full tummy tuck for a more dramatic result.  You didn't mention whether you're planning future pregnancy(s) and this may be a factor to take into consideration along with recovery times needed for the different procedures.
Meet at least one or two Bd Certified Plastic Surgeons (ABPS) to discuss your options and consider your choices carefully. Then....enjoy the results.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Pooch after baby

Your easiest solution would involve liposuction of the fat and possible skin tightening using non-invasive VIORA reaction treatment. Both of these can be performed without general anesthesia thus saving you unnecessary fees. Please make a consultation to give you definitive recommendations.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Pooch

You would be an excellent candidate for liposuction of your post childbirth "pooch".  You need to understand that not all of the fat will be removed because that would cause unevenness, lumpiness, rippling, etc.  You also need to wear an abdominal compression garment for about 6 weeks.
Malcolm Lesdavoy, MD

Tummy Tuck

It is difficult to diagnose through only a photograph,  but you may have a separation of your abdominal muscles. This can be corrected through surgery and would give you a flatter contour. Your best bet at this time would be to have an in office consultation with a Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you seek out a board certified Plastic Surgeon in you area.

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Post pregnancy 'pooch'

An in person exam in your case will determine what is best for you . If you are done with your pregnancies, then a full TT will repair your torn abdominal wall (if this turns out to be the case). You might want to consider sterilization before undergoing a TT, I would hate for you to ruin your TT results by another pregnancy. If you are considering more pregnancies, then other treatments might be helpful. 
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal contouring

Thanks for your inquiry and excellent pictures. The "pooching" is from the muscle separation from the pregnancy and a muscle repair is essential.  Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss, good luck.