Mommy Makeover, BBL am I qualified? (photos)

Hi I'm 22 Black women I'm 5"7 and currently I don't know how much I weigh but it doesn't matter cause I'm dropping the pounds basically at this point in my life I'm done having children and want to regain my sexy youthful look back I look older than I am because of my weigh gain due to pregnancy and I need help fixing it I want to know if I eligible to get the Mommy Makeover with BBL and also I would be interested in doctors who are familiar with black skin thank you.

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist with BBL and breast lift would address your areas of concern. If you can get your weight as low as possible before surgery, the risks of healing from a tummy tuck will go down significantly.  Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity.

Am I a candidate for a BBL and tummy tuck?

Yes, you are an excellent candidate! I usually do these as an outpatient either in my Newport Beach office or in MIami. It really does make a big difference in regaining your sexy pre-pregnancy appearance. I usually would recommend combining this with liposuction of your flank area. Please remember to use ScaRxtape after your surgery for the scars! 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover / Tummy Tuck / Liposuction / Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL. You should get a great result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Also, it is best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question, you seem to be a great candidate for these procedures,but if you are still in the process of loosing weight you should continue to lose until you reach your desired goal for a better result and better healing process. Good luck!
Please consult with a board certified PS.

Kenneth Hughes,M.D.
Beverly Hills, CA

Good candidate for a mommy makeover even with a high BMI.

The photographs are incomplete but it looks as though you'd be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. If you are in the process of losing weight, delay any surgery until this is finished. However if you remain at a high BMI it does not mean that she would not get a good result from the procedure.

Mommy Makeover Candidate - Would also like a BBL

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. The lower abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening will give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. The breasts would benefit from a lift +/- reduction depending on your wishes. I would stage the procedures with liposuction and BBL first, followed by tummy tuck and breast lift. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps and good luck!

Looking for mommy makeover and BBL

A mommy makeover is generally described as a combination of breast and body surgery.  From your photos it definitely appears that you would qualify. At this point it looks like you  will need some sort of breast lift/reduction. You will also need an abdominoplasty and liposuction with a BBL. This is too much surgery to two at one time for most people. A reasonable approach would be to do the liposuction and BBL first. Then at a second stage you could have the breast and abdominal surgery.  You should  consult with an experienced body contouring surgeon and make your wishes known. You should also be within about 20 pounds of your desired weight before you see him so that he has a reasonable idea of what to work with 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

While I agree that weight doesn't matter in how you should feel about yourself, it does matter when it comes to surgery. Having a "healthy" BMI lowers your risk of complications. In terms of being qualified, it's impossible to say without assessing you in person. My best advice would be for you to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with a lot of experience in Mommy Makeovers and schedule a consultation. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy makeover and BBL

Since a mommy makeover is a customized procedure, you need to consider what exactly you want (breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, etc).There are limits to how many procedures you can have at one time. You may want to do the liposuction and BBL procedure first. Then, once you have recovered you can have a breast procedure and a tummy tuck, if that is what you are interested in. I think it's fair to say all surgeons are experienced with patients who have dark skin tone. Consult with a few surgeons in person to see if you are a good candidate for these procedures.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD