How Long After a LBL, Spiral Thigh Lift, and Mini Tummy Tuck Should You Be Able to Bend Forward to Tie Your Shoes?

After a LBL, spiral thigh lift, and mini tummy tuck I still can't bend or ward to shave my legs, tie my shoes etc.

Activity Levels Following Thigh Lift Surgery

The recovery from major surgical procedures varies from patient to patient and depends upon a multitude of variables. The majority of patients are able to resume normal activities in about ten to fourteen days following surgery. This would include activities such as tying your shoes and shaving your legs.

Since no two patients are ever exactly alike, it's important to consult your surgeon if you have questions regarding post-operative activity. Your surgeon should be able to answer your questions and ensure that your activity level won't adversely impact your post-operative course.

Recovery after plastic surgery

You should expect to get back to relatively normal activities of daily life in 7 to 10 days.  Expect to need some help for this time period.  Everyone is certainly different and your recovery can and will vary.