Thinking to make an operation for my eyes - skin removal. (photos)

I don't know how Is exactly the name for what I have at my eyes like that small skin which is a bit on my eyes , I would like to remove it , is not really nice for my makeup and I don't understand why is there , so what do you think Can I remove it , it is painful, how many days I have to recover and a approximately price? Thank you very much

Thinking to make an operation for my eyes-skin removal

An upper blepharoplasty procedure can accomplish removal of excess skin and fat in the upper lids in order to raise the eyelid crease. Upper eyelid surgery can be performed under local anesthesia, and anticipate two weeks of visible bruising and swelling. For more information, our current price list and many examples, please see the link and the video below

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Upper eyelid fullness

Thank you for your question and for your photos. You are very pretty and have a fullness over your upper eyelid skin with a small amount of fatty tissue. If you want more definition for your upper eyelid, I would recommend an upper blepharoplasty. It is a simple small surgery that takes about one hour and excess skin is removed and the incision is hidden in the crease of your eyelid. Your eyes afterwards will appear more open. Nearly all patients are surprised at the lack of pain and recovery is usually very fast! I hope this helps and good luck!

Lesley Rabach, MD

Upper eyelid fullness

Lesley Rabach, MD

Eye Enhancement

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos. 

For upper eyelid surgery, generally an incision is hidden within the natural fold of the upper eyelid and extends slightly beyond the outside corner into the laugh lines or other existing creases. Through this incision, excess skin and fatty tissue are removed. Because the incision follows the natural contour of the upper eyelid, is usually inconspicuous.

Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you may be considered a good candidate for eyelid surgery:

• Excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
  • Loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids, perhaps impairing vision
  • A puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making the eyes look tired
  • Excess skin and fine, “crepe paper type” wrinkles of the lower eyelids
  • Bags and dark circles under the eyes
  • Lower eyelid droopiness

Cost depends on a few factors like 

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Eye Enhancement

• Bags and dark circles under the eyes
  • Lower eyelid droopiness

Cost depends on a few factors like 

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Upper Blepharoplasty Removes Excess Eyelid Skin and Fat

The procedure that would help you get more definition in the upper eye area is called upper blepharoplasty. It entails removing a bit of the excess fat and skin to create a less “puffy” look. It's essential, however, that too much fat not be removed, as that could be aging. The scar for the procedure is very small and would be hidden in your eyelid crease. You will have postoperative pain and swelling, but these can be controlled with over-the-counter medications and ice packs. I hope this helps.