Very asymmetric Mouth after Thermage. (photos)

After Thermage i lost volume to my face and my mouth is pulling to one side when i smile . Can a Dr recommend a treatment/procedure to make is better.

#thermagecomplication

sorry to hear that this happened. I specialize in fixing complications. I am not exactly what might have happened but from the one pic you have posted it seems like there is not only volume loss on one side of the face but there is also less movement on one side of the face. I have seen this complication due to Thermage in another patient that i have taken care of and in her case it happened on 2 areas of the face. will be happy to see you for a consult if you can make the trip to NYC