Would I need a breast lift as well? (Photo)

Hi, I'm currently losing weight, and planning on getting a breast enlargement next year. (My weight loss is specifically for my health) however I've always wanted a breast enlargement as I've stayed at a B no matter my weight. I'm a few stone down and trying to figure out if a boob job will centralise the nipple and bring my boobs closer together, or if I would need extra surgery for this . My boobs are far apart, and I'd like them closer and high profile Can this be achieved with just implants?

Do you need a breast lift?

From your photographs it seems that you would not need a breast lift. There is no practical surgical way to move your nipple position as you desire. Implants will not bring your cleavage closer, but visually, it would appear much more dramatic. Also, there are many styles of clothes that will bring the breast together and perhaps you will get more of the effect that you want.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Would I need a breast lift as well?

Based on your photo I do not think that you will need a breast lift. Breast implants alone should achieve a nice result. Unfortunately implants will not position your breasts closer together but the breasts will be fuller with more cleavage.

Would I need a breast lift as well?

It seems you don't need a breast lift, just implant would be best to achieve a fuller look with more cleavage.

High profile are taller and narrower implants when compared to moderate profile implants of the same volume.The decision is usually based on the patient breast dimensions, amount of breast that the patient can contribute to the projection and I also factor the patients desires. I try my best to also respect the skin quality and elasticity in order to prevent future drooping due to unnecessarily heavy. 

My boobs are far apart, and I'd like them closer and high profile. Can this be achieved with just implants?

Implants will not change the position of your breasts relative to your chest wall. Your nipple position will not with implants either. Based on your photos you do not require a breast lift. Consult with your local plastic surgeons and discuss your concerns and goals. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Dr. Gregory Park 

Gregory Park, MD

Do I need a lift

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  An implant can improve your cleavage plane but it would not centralize the nipple areolar complex.  A peri-areolar lift could be used to help facilitate that.  Please discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon and good luck.  

Weight loss/breast augmentation

You are a great andidate.

Would wait until you get closer to your stable goal weight.

In-office exam with an experienced surgeon will help you and your surgeon decide on the profile, size, type of implants and simultaneous procedures.

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Your objective can be achieved with breast implants

Your stated objective achievable as long as you can find a good plastic surgeon.  You will not need breast lift.

Vasdev Rai, MD