Am I a good candidate for TT, BBL, BL w/ gummy bear implants and full Lipo? (photos)

Candidate for Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your questions and photos. I think you would be a great candidate for a breast lift and Tummy Tuck with liposuction and a BBL. Certainly liposuction would give you great contour of your waist line and better definition of your six pack. I highly encourage you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have an in-person examination.  

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for the procedures you are considering.  A physical examination and review of your medical history will need to be done to ensure this answer.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about the procedures and discuss your surgical goals.  Good luck!

Camille Cash, MD

Procedures question

Thank you for your question. Looking at your pictures, you seem like an excellent candidate for a breast lift. This would provide proper shape did the breast, raise the nipple, and give some upper pole fullness. In the abdominal region, you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  At the very least liposuction to remove fat from the sides, and abdominal region. In addition if you would like fat transfer,   This might also be an option. An in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon would give you the opportunity to discuss these procedures, their risks, and recovery. Pictures certainly only tell one side of the story. Good luck!

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. You would also benefit from a breast lift with a slight reduction. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy tuck, breast lift with implants and full liposuction with BBL?

Thank you for asking about your body make-over.

Yes, you appear to be a good candidate for these procedures. However they should for your own safety be divided into two operative sessions as they are likely to take quite a long time to do well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your pictures and question, it looks like are a great candidate for this procedure, I would suggest a small implant for fullness up on top and liposuction would give you nicer contour, please consult with a board certified PS, best of luck to you!

Are you a candidate for a MM?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

DrDerby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You are a very good candidate for all the procedure you are considering. I would say , try to find the surgeon that you feel comfortable with. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Additional Procedures Combined with a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

It is not uncommon to combine procedures that you are inquiring about. #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon has a great deal of experience specializing in these #surgeries. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.