Am I a good candidate for TT, BBL, BL w/ gummy bear implants and full Lipo? (photos)

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for the procedures you are considering.  A physical examination and review of your medical history will need to be done to ensure this answer.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about the procedures and discuss your surgical goals.  Good luck!

Procedures question

Thank you for your question. Looking at your pictures, you seem like an excellent candidate for a breast lift. This would provide proper shape did the breast, raise the nipple, and give some upper pole fullness. In the abdominal region, you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  At the very least liposuction to remove fat from the sides, and abdominal region. In addition if you would like fat transfer,   This might also be an option. An in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon would give you the opportunity to discuss these procedures, their risks, and recovery. Pictures certainly only tell one side of the story. Good luck!

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. You would also benefit from a breast lift with a slight reduction. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy tuck, breast lift with implants and full liposuction with BBL?

Thank you for asking about your body make-over.

Yes, you appear to be a good candidate for these procedures. However they should for your own safety be divided into two operative sessions as they are likely to take quite a long time to do well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS