What can I do about Hair Loss? (photos)

My two year old daughters hair has been falling out for the last year. Doctors had said that it may be because of her eczema, but no tests have been made to say that this is the case. I am considering cutting it off completely, but wanted to know if there was another way of getting the hair to grow or even what may be the cause of the hair loss or equally what it may be. Looking forward to hearing back from someone soon, many thanks

What can I do about Hair Loss?

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss in children;

There is really only one piece of advice I can offer: please take your daughter to a paediatric dermatologist or dermatologist specializing in hair loss. A full examination, including scrapings of the scalp and examination of the hairs is needed. There are about many, many different causes of hair loss in this particular situation

After listening to your story about your daughter's hair loss, and examining the scalp and performing all the necessary tests, a diagnosis can be made. 

Eczema is not a common cause of hair loss in children. 

Hair loss in children

This is not something you can manage yourself. You need to take your daughters to a pediatrician and have them evaluated for hair loss. There are many causes of hair loss in children and a good pediatrician will address each and every cause in evaluating your daughters. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 year old with hair thinning

Young people with hair loss need to be examined by a doctor.  There are many causes which require more than just pictures to diagnose.  Please have her seen by a pediatric dermatologist to find out what she has. 

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon

A doctor would need to examine your daughter to give you an assessment. Photos do not give a diagnosis. Cutting the hair will n

A doctor would need to examine your daughter to give you an assessment. Photos do not give a diagnosis.  Cutting the hair will not cure hair loss or help hair grow.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon