What exactly is wrong with my nose and how soon can I get it corrected? I had rhinoplasty on 10th Aug 2016, 4 wks ago. (photo)

I've taken pics every single day and it's not getting better, if anything, when stitches came out it got worse. People are noticing. I know right now there is nothing that can be done, but with it being just the end/tip, realisticly how soon can I get it corrected. It's still really hard, but it's actually making me ill. I had my bridge narrowed and my tip put together as it was separated. My Dr said if I'm not happy he will correct it, which is great, but I just want to see what other Drs say.

Nasal Asymmetry

Hello,It seems that tip complex is twisted and septum possibly deviated at angle or caudal region. Need to wait now for revision.  Best of luck!

4 week post rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon to have swelling and possibly some asymmetries early in the post rhinoplasty recovery phase.  It takes our bodies at least 6 months to heal after surgery, nose surgery may take even longer.  4 weeks is very early in the healing period.  When patients have questions I always invite themto come to my office so I can fully evaluate the situation.

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon