Is anything wrong with my eyes? They seem dodgy or uneven. (photo)

Sometimes they seem dodgy or uneven, but not sure , in the flash picture they don't look it however in the non flash one they do. Sometimes to overhanging skin seems way too much and it looks like I have a lazy eye. 

You have covered up so much information about your eyes that it is not really possible to address your concerns.

Consider posting a full eye strip that includes the eyebrows.  I assure you that no one will recognize you from an eye strip and then it may be possible to better understand your concern.  If you are uncomfortable with this, simple seek actual consultations with eyelid surgery specialists in your community.