Worse scar formed after TCA cross and subcision

Hello I had a small boxscar that was treated about 1.5 weeks ago with subcision and then TCA cross straight after. My dermatologist said that he had caused a bruise but that was no bad thing. The bruise scabbed over after 2/3 days but it was sitting ingrained in a dent - much bigger than my original boxscar. The scab came off after a week but now I have a dent, that is shiny and pink and the edges are raised and are of a darker colour. Any advice on whether this will get better or not?

Add These Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

I recommend using silicone gel with growth factors to help this heal. Acne scarring requires a combination approach with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision, peels and skin care. I recommend a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer