Worried about the result of my breast lift. (photos)

Problem on the sides, one more than the other. Is it normal? Will it change the shape? I'm 8 weeks post op.

Don't worry yet

I wouldn't worry until at least 3-6 months after surgery.  You have to give everything time to settle out.

Right side tightness

Your right side demonstrates mid breast tightness; this will relax with time; this is caused by more generous excision of tissue with resulting lack of breast skin.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Post op asymmetry will likely be much less once everything settles

Thanks for your question and the photos. It can be very frustrating to have an asymmetry following the surgery. It looks like the breast pillars were tightened a little more on the right and resulted in some pull laterally. Usually this settles out over a few months once the sutures absorb. Your surgeon will hopefully be able to articulate the technique that was used and explain the outcome. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD