I was wondering what non- surgical procedures and surgical would change my face from looking; angry to "happy"? (Photo)

Hi i was wondering what non- surgical procedures and surgical would change my face from looking; grumpy, mean, mad, angry to a "happy" more approachable facial expression? People always avoid/ignore me because of my misleading facial expression, I want to improve my approach-ability thanks.

Non-Surgical Face Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a non-surgical face lift. A combination of botox, fillers and possible laser treatments can all help achieve your desired goal. To be sure what would be best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

You have several non-surgical options that could improve your appearance

Your non-surgical options are dictated by your specific needs, which may include any of the below measures:
1) improving your wrinkles: Botox
2) improving your loss of volume: Radiesse
3) improving your texture: Cool Helium Plasma resurfacing.
4) improving skin looseness: VIORA REACTION radiofrequency treatment
5) improving skin discoloration: IPL
A consultation would be necessary to customize your treatment plan. You may visit the following link to see examples of these procedures.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Changing your facial expression with fillers

Dermal fillers are a great option for treating frown lines as well as lip lines. Jowls can also be improved with a filler or a pre jowl sulcus chin implant. Lasers can be added to improve texture. The ResurFX and CO2 fractional laser systems are great adjuncts for skin texture improvement. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical facial enhancement with Botox, Fillers, and Lasers

A combination of Botox, Fillers, Sculptra, Lasers such as Fraxel will all complement each other and make your skin and the shape of your face look more beautiful.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with these advanced procedures.  Best, Dr. Green

Facial Shapding With Botox, fillers and Lasers For Complexion

I suggest a formal consultation as you have a lot of issues that can be addressed in a consult.  Fillers and botox can be used to shaping the face and improving both dynamic and active lines.  Lasers and radiofrequency devices with or without microneedling/PRP can improve the complexion.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Look happier

These pictures don't portray the description you gave of yourself. They convey a pleasant look. However, expressions change. If you frown a lot and at times look angry or stern, Botox therapy might help. Also a makeover by a good cosmetologist could show you how to emphasize your best features and expressions.  

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon