Are veneers the right option for me? (photos)

I need help with choosing the correct procedure for my teeth to get a great 'hollywood smile'. I had been getting invisalign treatment, but it took alot longer than the dentist promised so i stopped treatment just before the end. I still need to get the attachments removed. I will be getting my teeth whitened, but what would you suggest to get a great smile with straight, even, perfect teeth? Are veneers the right option?

Veneers for Hollywoood Smile #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your photos! I would recommend porcelain veneers to give you the hollywoood smile your dreaming of. Veneers would be used to give you straight, white teeth and could even give you a broader smile if you'd like. I would recommend doing a little online research to find an experienced cosmetic dentist to give you results you'll love. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click "save" under my name if you think you'll have more questions that you'd like me to answer.

Hollywood Smile

Hi:

The best option at this time for a hollywood smile is Porcelain Veneers.  You can straighten out the teeth widen the upper arch for a wider smile and most importantly change the color of your teeth to a much whiter shade.  Invisalign is the best option only if one wants to straighten out the teeth but is happy with shape and color of their teeth.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers?

You are an ideal candidate for minimal prep or no prep veneers. I suggest visiting with a dentist who has experience in this type of restoration.