Can I still get a vaginoplasty even though I haven't had children?

I seem to have vaginal looseness. When i have sex my vagina constantly fills up with air and my partner complains he cant feel anything and when his penis goes in and out the pink inside of my vagina comes out with it. I have tried kegal exercises but when i do them i get a desperate urge to go wee. When i sneeze i also pee a little sometimes. The elasticity of my skin on the inside is bad but the opening of my vagina is still tight. Will it mess me up in the future when i want to have kids?

Laser vaginal rejuvenation

You are a prime candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for the enhancement of sexual gratification. The procedure will effectively enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. It will effectively decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters and build up the perineal body. Your stress urinary incontinence will be corrected at the same time. All of the surgery is done vaginally.

The correction of your stress urinary incontinence is performed at the same time by the same vaginal approach. The procedure results in 94% effectiveness in stopping your urinary incontinence.

The goal is to restore you to a point where you are post virginal and pre-childbearing. The Laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure will not interfere with having children in the future. 

Urinary incontinence and vaginal relaxation

While not as common, it is possible to have stress urinary incontinence and vaginal relaxation or pelvic organ prolapse without having had prior pregnancies. A consult and exam with a urogynecologist, especially one who is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery will be able to evaluate you and discuss the best treatment options. Please follow the link below for more information. Best of luck to you. 

You don't need to have kids to have a vaginoplasty

Women who have had kids are the most common group who seek out vaginoplasty, but they are not the only ones. There are many women who've never had children who develop vaginal laxity for various reasons and they benefit greatly from vaginoplasty too. First step: seek out an expert in vaginoplasty who is also expert in pelvic reconstructive surgery. I've revised too many women in your situation who were inadequately operated elsewhere.

Vaginoplasty without childbirth

Thanks of sharing your unique situation. The answer to your question is simply - YES.  I was trained a gynecologist and then as a urological gynecologist and cosmetic vaginal surgeon and in my training I was taught that women without childbirth just really don't have these problems.  I have learned by listening to my patients that this is not the case and I have had more than one patient who has never had a child via the birth canal need vaginal rejuvenation.   The need for vaginal rejuvenation starts with the patient and her personal experience of whether intercourse has changed and their is less friction during intercourse ---- only the patient can tell the surgeon if she is experiencing this problem.   Once she makes that decision then the surgeon needs to examine the patient to determine if she has vaginal prolapse ( technical term for a diagnosis of vaginal relaxation) if she does then they can pursue surgery. 

I have only met one woman in my career of more than 3000 vaginal rejuvenation patients that did not have something which was fixable--- This patient was sent to me by the urogynecologists from Emory University ---she wanted to be tightened and I just could not justify doing a surgery.  She had the smallest caliber vagina I have ever seen for an adult woman.........perhaps she could have been tightened by based upon my experience of seeing more than 3000 rejuvenation patients I felt extremely uncomfortable.  

Please choose a surgeon who has experience, expertise, a great reputation and who an achieve great results. There are only 4 published papers in the literature on the success of vaignal rejuvenation and my partner and co authored 2 of them. Our success rate is 85-90% ( meaning the patient is happy they had the surgery). If you are not tight enough the first year we will retighten you at no additional surgical fee.  Best of luck in your care.

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai