Upturned nose after rhinoplasty. 6 weeks post op.

Hi there. I am 6 weeks post opp and am really worried about how upturned my nose is both from the side and the front. Is there a chance it could still drop or would that have happened by week 6? My swelling has really gone down all over my nose but my tip is obviously still rock hard- is there a chance that the to is really swollen and when it gets softer it will drop? I'm really worried. Thank you!

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-