Tummy tuck and breast lift.

Hi I am looking to do a breadt uplift and tummy tuck. This procedure will cost be 12 thousand ponds and I cannot afford that. I am looking for a female doctor and considering do it in Iran. I was told there where a few good doctors there that are good. These are there names. If anybody know anything about them plz let me know. dr atoosa maroofi dr ferial karim Dr firoozeh daneshvari

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Problems with medical tourism

This combination should cost about $16,000, which at today's exchange is 12,000 GBP.  If it were much cheaper, you are probably compromising the outcome.  Medical tourism is fraught with difficulties.  Having surgery abroad is a set-up for problems of this nature.   You need to see a plastic surgeon, but did not trust the surgeons that work diligently in your area to provide care to their patients.  The surgeon that you did choose has no ability and probably no interest in taking care of their postoperative patients because they know you are not going to fly back to where they are to seek out care.  So now what?  Bring the problems of another surgeon to the local doctor who you did not allow to treat you and expect that they will take care of the postoperative complications? Or go back where you had your surgery and require that the surgeon that did the surgery take responsibility for their work?

Combined Procedures for Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. Combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries noted above. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.It would be good to look at the link here for local surgeons who perform mommy makeovers, as you may be able to find one with a lower cost quote. If you schedule some more consultations with local board certified plastic surgeons you may be able to find another who is more applicable to your cost and procedure needs.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question.I would recommend you to first investigate a bit closer to him. It is important to have easy access to your surgeon in the post op phase of the procedure.Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Out of country procedures

While I understand the draw to have the procedure done abroad there are some factors you need to consider before making a decision.  You will need to discuss with the surgeon how long he/she will want you to remain in the country after surgery.  You should also arrange with a doctor near your hometown for follow up care.  Perhaps one of the surgeons you mentioned has a colleague near your city?  Complications from surgery are rare, but they can happen and it is important to be prepared beforehand in case a problem arises.

Camille Cash, MD