Tubular breast correction, Areola reduction and augmentation advice. (photos)

Hi, I'd like to correct what I think are Tubular Breasts. I wear a (uk) 34 D bra size, 5ft6" 68kg, 31years old, no children , my natural breast size has reduced from 34dd with age. I would like to reduce the size of the aerola and correct the shape to a rounder natural look. I'd be happy to augment if required for shape and fullness. I'm mindful not to look too "top heavy" or to have too much scarring. I'd like an idea of how to achieve a round natural looking full breast! Thank you.

Tubular breast correction, Areola reduction and augmentation advice

Based on your photos I would recommend a breast lift with an implant - the lift will address the areola size. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 
regards, 

Breast lift

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture breast lift and areola reduction will give optimal results. If you want more fullness you can have implant too. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photo. It appears that a breast lift with areola reduction could provide the improvement that you are interested in. You may consider this with or without implants. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for in person examination and to discuss your options.
All the best

Breast Augmentation

Hi Lillip,  It all may depend on two decisions you have to make with your PS:  1. do you want a smaller nipple, meaning areola?   2. do you want the nipple up in the center of your breast mound?  Please put an index card in your breast fold.  If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision.  If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane.  It looks like you may need a definite lift with or without implants.  Please see the web reference and video reference below. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure.  All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Tubular breasts

An in person exam is necessary to provide a clear plan. That being said the reduction of the areola combined with a reshaping procedure or augmentation would improve the appearance. 

Tuberous Breast Shape

The best way to help the shape of your breasts would be a full lift (full mastopexy). With a full lift you will decrease circle size, get nipple in a much better position, and help tighten the loose skin in your breasts. You will be very pleased with this result and look very natural which you want. Lifting your breasts will also help with the fullness at the top of your breasts without looking too fake. Good luck!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

#breastlift #scarring #areolareduction #tubularbreasts

To reduce the size of your areola would require a breast lift. From the photos alone, I do not see an indication of tuberous breast deformity.Given you want 1) a more natural shape 2) you want to be mindful not to look "top heavy" and 3) you already are a D or DD- I think a breast lift would likely be an appropriate choice.Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a physical exam. I would recommend you take photos with you of your desired result to help him/her determine the right surgical options.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

You photos suggest you would benefit most from a breast lift to treat ptosis and reduce the size of your nipple areolar complex.  I do not think an implant would be necessary given your preoperative size.

John Burns, MD

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  I would not consider your breast tubular per se, but I think a breast lift with a vertical component is necessary to achieve the results you desire.  Please seek the opinion of an experienced surgeon.  Good Luck.  

LARGE AREOLAR

I do not believe you have tubular breasts.  A breast lift with or without implants can address your concerns.  It appears you have a fair amount of breast tissue and a lift alone will provide you with a very nice result.  Find a surgeon for a consultation.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon