Told by 1 company out of 3 borderline uplift - thoughts? (photos)

I went To see 3 companies about a BA.At the first I saw a patient coordinator so not a qualified professional -told me she thought I may need an uplift which I was surprised at. I went to2 other companies & saw a nurse at 1 and surgeon at the other. Both said just BA is fine and my measurements okay. I want to book with the 1st company as want their surgeon but don't want to meet him and be told he thinks uplift too as I will lose my deposit (want to pay deposit prior to meeting to hold date)

Told by 1 company out of 3 borderline uplift - thoughts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

You went to a consultation and the surgeon didn't even care enough about you to see you? I wouldn't be caught dead going back to such an office. If they care that little about you being their patient just think how bad the post op care will be when you really need them!

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Surgery

If you prefer the first surgeon, go and meet with him and discuss all your options. Also, since you did pay a deposit, you should go ahead and meet with him. In the future, it is best to first meet with the surgeon, then pay the deposit to hold your date.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon