I am thinking of getting rid of the lines around my nose, forehead, and eyes. How long will it last? (photo)

Duration of Dysport

Great question! We have seen that the effects of Dysport in our patients have lasted about 3-4 months. Over time with routine use, some patients may have to space out their treatments more or less frequently. It all depends on the person. We recommend seeing a certified professional for their personalized recommendations.  Good luck!

Duration of Dysport

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dysport

Thank you for your question. Depending on the area treated Dysport can last from 3-5 months with eyes being the longest. It is best to get a in person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Dysport

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Dysport

Dysport can last anywhere from 3-6 months. It has impossible to guess exactly how long it will Last on you. However studies have shown that the more treatments you get the longer the effects will last. 

Ava Khosraviani, MD
Burbank Dermatologist

Dysport

Ava Khosraviani, MD
Burbank Dermatologist

Maintain your results

Dysport typically lasts 3-4 months, it is recommended that you re-treat the areas of concern every 3-4 months to maintain your results.

Maintain your results

Dysport Treatment

Hello, and thank you for the question. In general, Dysport lasts an average of 3-4 months. I would recommend a consult with a board certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon. Each is a fantastic choice, and will be able to best advise you following an exam. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Dysport Treatment

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Lines...

Dysport and Botox last about the same, although many believe Dysport may go a few weeks longer. Both are safe and effective for lines in the frown area  and forehead. The lines on the nose are sometimes referred to as "bunny lines" and both medications work well there as well. The typical patient will get a result that last 3 to 4 months. Best, Dr. ALDO

Lines...

Dysport

Hi There, 

Dysport is a great option to help relax the muscles that are causing the lines in question. Typically, Dysport will take effect within  3-5 days, but may take up to 2 weeks, and lasts between 3-4 months. Combination therapy with filler may help resolve the deeper lines between the brows. 

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD

Dysport

Hi There, 

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD

How long will Dysport last?

Thank you for your question and for providing a photo. From your photo, it seems like you are an ideal patient for Dysport. Dysport typically lasts around 3-6 months. I suggest you visit a Board Certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

How long will Dysport last?

Botox and Fillers - Juvederm - Belotero - Emervel - Radiesse - Restylane - Perlane

Thank you for your inquiry. Botox or Dysport injections will be great to control your expression lines on your forehead & around your eyes. Typically results will last 3 - 4 months. For some people the results last even longer.

As for your expression lines around your mouth and nasal labial folds, hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Belotero, Emervel, etc will help you tremendously. These fillers usually last 9 - 12 months and in some cases up to 15 months.

Be sure to see a qualified board certified plastic surgeon for optimal results.

You are always welcome in Montreal.

You are always welcome in Montreal.

Botox and Resuts/ Forehead Wrinkles/Marionette Lines/Lips/Juvederm/Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse

Botox results will appear within 3-5 days and last 3-4 months. You may also use fillers to create more volume and fill in wrinkles, and lasers for resurfacing. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer