I am thinking of getting rid of the lines around my nose, forehead, and eyes. How long will it last? (photo)

Hi There, 

Dysport is a great option to help relax the muscles that are causing the lines in question. Typically, Dysport will take effect within  3-5 days, but may take up to 2 weeks, and lasts between 3-4 months. Combination therapy with filler may help resolve the deeper lines between the brows. 

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Seattle Physician

How long will Dysport last?

Thank you for your question and for providing a photo. From your photo, it seems like you are an ideal patient for Dysport. Dysport typically lasts around 3-6 months. I suggest you visit a Board Certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Botox and Fillers - Juvederm - Belotero - Emervel - Radiesse - Restylane - Perlane

Thank you for your inquiry. Botox or Dysport injections will be great to control your expression lines on your forehead & around your eyes. Typically results will last 3 - 4 months. For some people the results last even longer.

As for your expression lines around your mouth and nasal labial folds, hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Belotero, Emervel, etc will help you tremendously. These fillers usually last 9 - 12 months and in some cases up to 15 months.

Be sure to see a qualified board certified plastic surgeon for optimal results.

You are always welcome in Montreal.

Botox and Resuts/ Forehead Wrinkles/Marionette Lines/Lips/Juvederm/Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse

Botox results will appear within 3-5 days and last 3-4 months. You may also use fillers to create more volume and fill in wrinkles, and lasers for resurfacing. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Treatment with Botox/fillers, duration?

You won't get rid of the lines and wrinkles, they will be improved. It will require a combination of Botox and fillers. The duration of Botox is 3-4 months, and fillers can last 6 months to 5 years or more, depending on what filler is used and how much is used. Please go to a board certified Plastic Surgeon, Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD